"I remember it as "ONE" who goes in harm's way. No matter, it is just a
simple mental reminder you better do it right the first time...there are no
"overs" or time outs in this game.
You get the idea, "ONE" is a serious gun, for a serious user.
This package is based on the customer's "Kimber Classic", either in carbon steel or stainless.
Click here for information on the use of a Shok-Buff and the use of the "slingshot" technique.
- Extractor is replaced with an AFTEC.
- Wolfe Vari-power recoil spring and Shok-Buff.
- Extra power firing pin spring.
- Lower and flare ejection port front and back.
- Throat barrel and polish feed ramp.
- Polish slide raceways.
- Replace ignition system with a BCP "Carry guns" best grade set, which consists of hammer, disconnector, sear, and strut.
- Reliability work throughout the gun and function test all three safeties.
- Cut, crown, and refit the standard Kimber barrel.
- Fitted stainless match bushing from bar stock.
- Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight Night Sights.
- Solid aluminum trigger set @ 5# (optional Videcki aluminum triggers, and 3#-up on weight).
- CMC high grip safety with pad.
- Brown single sided safety, trimmed.
- Grip options: smooth BCP Micarta or synthetic laminate in BLACK (or dbl. diamond exotic wood of course)
- Hex head screws.
- Steel mainspring housing.
- Front strap and mainspring housing texture is the "WAVE".
- New slide release.
- Mag well bevel.
- Carry melt.
- Finish: BLACK parkerizing (stainless is bead blasted).
$1600 complete on your gun with 1, 8 round Wilson mag. Your parts are always returned.
$1700 - High polish blue with matte rounds (carbon steel only)
$1800 - Full hard chrome finish (stainless or carbon steel)
$1800 - Full Black T finish (stainless or carbon steel and 90 day waits)
+ $40 for a GI recoil system.
+ $125 for an ambidextrous safety.
+ $250 for checkering @ any LPI.
+ $300 for a match grade heavy bull barrel or a match grade GI style BarSto stainless match barrel.
Return to main page